Welcome New Member – 2SMC Computer & Trade Center is a leader in computer software training providing Microsoft Office Certification learning opportunities. Fully equipped to instruct students on beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, the company also offers excellent support and career resource instruction to assist students in obtaining employment in their field of expertise. Focused on serving Georgia’s underserved communities, the company’s vision is to close the economic, social, educational and digital divide. For more information contact Sheree Carreker, owner at 678-796-6287 or email her at email@example.com. You can also visit them on the web at http://www.smccomputertraining.com
We also welcome 2Wings DUI and Risk Reduction School. This business is also located at 14 E. Main Street and owned by Ms. Sheree Carreker. This is a comprehensive educational program for individuals who have an alcohol or drug related arrest and need their license reinstated. For more information, email Ms. Carreker at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their web site at http://2wingsduischool.com/dui-risk-reduction-program-2/ or call her at 706-441-0014. Ms. Carreker is an accomplished entrepreneur and we welcome her and her businesses into our Chamber network and into our community.
Meriwether County Extension is Offering Free Classes on Saturdays in April at the Greenville Area Public Library. Pre-registration is required due to limited space. If you plan to attend please contact the Meriwether County Extension office at (706) 672-4235 or email@example.com.
Topics, dates and time:
• DISEASE AND PEST MANAGEMENT IN THE VEGETABLE GARDEN April 9 11 AM-12 PM
• Emphasis on cultural practices that help manage or prevent diseases and pests of vegetables in conventional or organic production.
• THE IMPORTANCE OF PROPER PLANTING April 16 11 AM-12 PM
• NEW ORNAMENTALS FOR 2016 April 23 11 AM-12 PM
• Jazz up your landscape with the latest introductions in annuals, perennials and shrubs.
• FIRE ANTS IN THE LANDSCAPE April 30 11 AM-12 PM
Classes will be held in the meeting room of the Greenville Area Public Library at 2323 Gilbert Street, Greenville. The library can be reached at 706-672-4004.
You are invited to “Dinner and Legislative Update” on
Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2016
The Trammell House – 10 Park Street – Luthersville
Updates from local leaders and candidates
• Representative Bob Trammell, State House District 132
• Cynthia Bennett, Coweta County Democratic Chair and candidate for representative district 71
• Representative Debbie Buckner
• Reverend Tamarkus Cook, candidate for US Congress
Dinner is $15.00 to be paid at the door
RSVP to Gerilene Clemons 706-672-4730
or Emma Benning 770-783-3315
Join the March for Babies Walk on Saturday, April 30, 2016 at the Little White House Historic Site in Warm Springs, GA. Do your part to raise funds to support the work of the March of Dimes organization. For more information contact 706-845-0708 or sign up at http://www.marchforbabies.org